альтернативный текст

Ad Libitum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Ad Libitum » Лёгкая музыка » 2 Live Jews - Christmas Jews

2 Live Jews - Christmas Jews

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

2 Live Jews
Christmas Jews

[реклама вместо картинки]

Стиль:  :rofl:
Сomedy. Примерно такой альбом мог бы записать Гомер Симпсон
Формат: mp3
Качество: 320
Размер: 110 Мб

tracklist
  01. The Jewish Follies Megamix
  02. Happy Chanukah
  03. Deck The Broad
  04. Let It Go
  05. Bagel Rock
  06. Walkin' On Miami Beach Sand
  07. Civil Suits
  08. Don't Get Caught (With Your Pants)
  09. Dreaming Of A Blonde Shiksa
  10. Moisha Got Run Over By A Wheelchair
  11. Root Canal Interlude
  12. New False Teeth
  13. Oy You Smell
  14. Little Bargain Boy
  15. All Used Car Salesmen
  16. Schnookis Interlude
  17. Twelve Days On South Beach
  18. Jewish Is Jewish
  19. Christmas Wrap

http://s42.radikal.ru/i098/0812/cc/c273cf551a75.jpg

Hot on the stiletto heels of 2 Live Crew's 1989 cultural firebomb As Nasty as They Wanna Be was the ethnic joke with a beat, 1990's As Kosher as They Wanna Be. 2 Live Jews' debut album featured the rhyming skills of "Moisha MC" and "Easy Irving," two aged Jewish-American men who had ostensibly discovered a latent penchant for rocking the mike. In actuality, they were personas created in a studio by Eric Lambert (Moisha) and Joe Stone (Irving), who weren't even elderly. Featuring songs like "Shake Your Tuchas" and "Oy! It's So Humid" ("I was sweating like a mule/I was frying like a blintz"), Kosher was the comedy rap opposite of 2 Live Crew's Nasty. Chock-full of in-jokes and Jewish clichés, the album was also a goof on the emerging clichés of hip-hop itself -- in this case, the chest-thumping bravado and canned bass music backing beats of 2 Live Crew. "Shake Your Tuchas" found Moisha and Irving bragging in Yiddish slang over the synthesized cowbell beat common to early hip-hop. While Lambert and Stone were likely hoping only for a quick payday, As Kosher as They Wanna Be was a genius novelty record that functioned on numerous levels. But just as 2 Live Crew effectively blew their wad with "Me So Horny" and Nasty, "Shake Your Tuchas" and Kosher represented the creative apex of 2 Live Jews. The 1991 "Hebe-hop" reworking of Fiddler on the Roof, Fiddling With Tradition, may have been comedy rap's first concept piece, but it quickly faded. The self-explanatory Disco Jews appeared in 1994; Christmas Jews followed in 1998. The latter featured such hilarity as "Bagel Rock" (set to the tune of "Jingle Bell Rock") and "Christmas Wrap." The entire 2 Live Jews catalog eventually became featured fodder for Dr. Demento's late-night radio hijinks and the 2005 compilation The Worst of....

(Я не смог это перевести)

+1

Привет всем! Форум просто супер =)
:)

Вы здесь » Ad Libitum » Лёгкая музыка » 2 Live Jews - Christmas Jews

Сервис форумов BestBB © 2016-2020. Создать форум бесплатно